- Fire restoration
- Flood restoration
- Commercial & domestic drying
- Trace & access
In the event of a fire in your property or premises, you can rely on our emergency response specialists to get you back to pre incident condition as quickly, painlessly and cost effectively as possible.
We offer a full and comprehensive range of services from initial site clean up through to complete restoration, we endeavour to make your life as easy as possible throughout the whole process.
Services we provide:
- Services we provide
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Emergency response within 2 hours
- All works guaranteed
- All employees CRB checked and CSCS qualified
Our flood and escape of water restoration services start with eliminating the origin of the problem, and implementing actions to reduce the occurrence of secondary damage. Once the source of the problem has been addressed we can start drying, once this is complete we can begin the task of returning your property back to pre incident condition as quickly, painlessly and cost effectively as possible.
Services we provide:
- Trace & Access
- Thermography ( non intrusive )
- Initial clean up and decontamination
- Mould remediation
- Domestic and commercial drying using specialist drying techniques
- Substantial stock of dehumidifiers and fans
- Dewpoint accredited drying engineers
- Roof leak diversion
Commercial & Domestic Drying
Damage caused by flooding or escapes of water can lead to a very traumatic and emotional experience. At Attease Construction Limited we will get your property back to pre incident condition as quickly and efficiently as possible. We utilise specialist drying equipment and techniques to get your property habitable again. At Attease Construction Limited we have a dedicated 24 hour drying help line where one of our qualified team will start the process of returning your property back to pre loss condition, all works start with a the production of a schedule of drying and restoration.
- Initial emergency phone call on our free phone help line to book in a site visit.
- Initial safety inspection and risk assessments carried out.
- Any materials suspected of containing asbestos to be sampled and tested.
- Asbestos removal where necessary prior to any drying equipment being installed.
- Water extraction and decontamination.
- Installation of drying equipment and air movers. Installation of humidity sleeves.
- Production of moisture maps.
- Regular site visits to monitor moisture levels.
- Upon completion of drying a drying certificate will be issued.
- Restoration works can begin.
Trace and Access
At Attease Construction and access engineers will get to the bottom of any escapes of water as quickly and non intrusively as possible. Water has a habit of showing itself knowhere near the origin of the leak and our specialist techniques and experience ensure that we will find the source of the problem as non intrusively as possible.